Friday 4 April 2014

A Fibromyalgia day today

I am struggling today, around 4.30pm last night was talking to hubby on the phone as he was going to the shop on his way home as at the moment I have no car, Sarah's car died on her on the way to work on Wednesday the head gasket has gone, and so she is using Alan's car and Alan is using mine as he is on my insurance.  So I am stuck in the village unless I want to get the bus which takes nearly 2 hours to go to town, and as I am feeling crappy I would not be driving anyway.      I digress sorry, was talking to Alan last night and the fibromyalgia hit me like a freight train, body drained of all energy, could not get words out, could not remember what we needed from the shop and the next thing I knew Alan rushed through the door in a panic apparently I fell asleep whilst mid sentence with my head on the computer, so you can understand why he dashed home, I went to bed and slept most of the night away have woken this morning very tired, slight vertigo and sick feeling so it's a quiet day for me today as I would love to go crafting with Rachel tomorrow.

Anyway enough waffle as I told you in a previous post I have about 12 commissioned cards to make two of them are for the same person so I have to be careful not to use anything similar as it is two different people who have commissioned these cards.  The lady who the cards are for is going to be 100 at the end of April, Wow don't think I'll get to that ripe old age.  So without further ado here is the first of the cards


This is my first ever attempt at doing one of these vintage cards, but I fell in love with this image and just had to use it.

Well enough waffle from me this morning need to get my act together, breakfast first me thinks, I am waiting for two deliveries today one from the soap kitchen which is my soap stuff and one from the candle shop which is more candle wax for my pillar candles as I have made 36 pillar candles so far and am going to need a lot more if I am doing craft fair's the trouble is we have a small bungalow with no storage space so lord knows where these are going to be stored until the shows start.   Think the first one is Easter Weekend will have to check as it is getting a bit close.

I also need to make some more cupcake wrappers for my cupcake candle and get those off my desk and stored and box the two batches of soap I have here but need to sort out the ingredients and then put them into Latin blood European legislation gets on my pip.


Don't forget my blog candy which you can find Here

Will be back after I have done everything I need to in the house
Love Alison xx

8 comments:

coops said...

oh so beautiful.gorgeous sweet vintage image and your details and colours are fabulous.do take it easy.

xx coops x

Sarah said...

Yay!! You have finally popped up on my dashboard, I've had a devil of a job getting your new blog to show. Anyway, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly again but I LOVE your card, I struggle with this genre, but looks like you have nailed it!! Take care Alison xx

Dawn said...

Oh Alison, I hope you are fit for your crafty day tomorrow!
I can see why you fell in love with this adorable image! She's just gorgeous!
I love tha card you've made with her too!
I'm sure it will go down a treat!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, I love your vintage image and subtle colours.
I hope you are feeling a little better now and are well enough to go crafting tomorrow.
Pauline
x

Rachel Webber said...

Aw, hope you're feeling better & up for some crafting fun tomorrow - loving your candles

Love

Rachel x

Wendy said...

Hi Alison So sorry I have missed your last few posts your posts have not showed up in my blogger reading lists :( and when I click on your blog on my list it says blog has been removed ? do not understand as I can still see me as a follower on your blog.

Anyway gorgeous creations as always and do hope you are feeling well enough to go crafting tomorrow.
Take care.
Hugs Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love the pretty flowers. Alison the name of the font on your water mark...can you tell me what it is please...ta. Hope your day improves, I just read your email and you were off to bed, I am up mid morning here...have a great day..xxx

Alizabethy said...

Such a pretty card! Finally been able to follow your blog and enter the blog candy. Dawn